Call For Paper
- Formating and Preparing Paper:
- The author creates his/her abstract and submits it until the predefined deadline.
- The Conference Committee decides about the acceptance or not of the abstract.
- Make sure your paper is under 20% similarity score (Check with Turnitin or similar tools).
Committee can check your paper.
- After abstracts acceptance notification, please prepare your full papers/manuscripts by 3 October 2019.
- Notification of selected papers will be announced on 7 October 2019.
- Manuscripts, prepared according to the author guidelines, should be submitted to: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icsmtr2019
- Authors must use IOP paper templates to prepare their papers (these are available in Word and Latex) from https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/author-guidelines-for-conference-proceedings/
- Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
- It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
- Please note : that all papers are published under the terms of our IOP Proceedings Licence (https://publishingsupport.iopscience.iop.org/questions/iop-proceedings-licence) which means the authors or their institutions retain the copyright for the paper, but if it reused they must cite the IOP Conference Series paper. Please see the link for full details.
Workshop: IDR 750.000
– Early: USD 300
– Late: USD 325
– Early: IDR 2.750.000
– Late: IDR 3.000.000
– Early: USD 75
– Late: USD 100
– Erly: IDR 750.000
– Late: IDR 1.000.000
The accepted paper will be consider to publish in Scopus and Clarivate Analytics.
Publication fee include publication in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Publishing) and selected paper will be published in Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering (Springer)
The payment can be transferred to:
Account Number: 1740000865840
Name: Wahidah Sanusi
Bank: Bank Mandiri
Swift Code: BMRIIJA
Fee confirmation send to email: email@example.com
Dr. Ruliana, S.Pd., M.Si. (081241851066)
Prof. Dr. Syafruddin Side (081342258671)
Wahidah Sanusi, Ph.D. (081342182872)
email : firstname.lastname@example.org